Monday, June 20, 2011

A2Z Scraplets Blog Hop

I have spent the last weekend (and then some) working on an entry for the A2Z Scraplets Blog Hop Challenge.

I used one of my favourite photos from the photoshoot Elise and I had with Leanne Stamatellos in January last year and here is my interpretation of the sketch...



The challenge entries were to be based on the following sketch...



Here are some close-ups of the detail....



I used an A2Z Scraplets chipboard 'leftover' as a mask for the Glimmermist butterflies in the background of the layout and covered one of the butterflies with vintage sheet music and crackle-finished and distress-inked the chipboard as well...



I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with for this challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch Sue ... Looks awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you have done with the sketch, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sue, gorgeous LO. Love the photo! Thanks for hoping on board!

    ReplyDelete