Saturday, April 2, 2011

My latest scrapping...

I've been doing quite a few layouts recently...nothing in particular, just what ever I've felt like.

I've been working with a couple of the photos that Leanne Stamatellos took of my daughter Elise and I back in January last year, playing around with cropping the photos and the contrast, brightness and colour etc for something a bit different.





And here is a double I did of Elise's boyfriend Elise on a recent driving adventure. You can click on any of these images to get a larger view of the detail...

3 comments:

  1. Wow, these are such beautiful pages, a little bit of this and that and you've created some stunning stuff here :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree! WOW I really love them all but the tearing one is will have to be my fav... love your work hun xxoo

    ReplyDelete