I can't believe it's been 7 months since I posted on my blog...how slack of me! There always seems to be something that takes precedence, plus I probably spend WAY too much time playing certain Facebook games.
Anyway, my time has been absolutely consumed lately with completing challenges for the competition at Scrap N Craft With T. This is a 9 week elimination challenge which is almost drawing to a close.
Here are my entries to date...
WEEK 1 (PAINT IT)
* use 3 different patterned papers
* interesting ways to journal & title
I was absolutely thrilled to be the weekly winner for this layout...and 33 contestants became 32 still in the running.
WEEK 2 (HYBRID IT)
* cool colours
* some kind of title/lettering (handwritten/printed/alphas)
* at least one flower and
* an inventive hybrid embellishment
I won this weekly challenge as well and 4 girls were eliminated leaving 28 of us remaining.
WEEK 3 (STITCH IT)
1. hand stitching
4. bling / rhinestones
Another 3 people were eliminated this week and thankfully I wasn't amongst them. Congratulations to Belynda for winning this challenge....beautiful work!
WEEK 4 (VINTAGE IT)
1. Must be vintage style using lace and ribbon
2. creative use of rubons and paint
3. something for practical use
4. Must have included a distressing technique
I won this weekly challenge as well (I'm sure everybody hates me now....lol!) and we have been reduced in numbers to 22 now.
Stay tuned for more updates on the wonderful competition.