Well here it is...the final challenge for this fabulous competition and her is the criteria we were set for this week:
* Create a single or double page shaped layout. Circles, scallop circles/squares, 6x12s and other sized layouts (such as 8x8s), and any other variations thereof are not allowed (you get the idea). Further, the shape must support the theme/focus of your layout.
* As you’ll be working with plenty of photos (yes LOL … multiple photos are a requirement) please use them in a unique way and as your focal point.
* Bring your layout to life with interesting forms of texture, bold colours and three-dimensional elements.
* Create your layout in a collage format.
* Finally, recycle at least ten different things you find lying around. Be creative and think outside the square.
I really enjoyed this challenge and here is what I have submitted...
My favourite recycled item on this LO are the skis that I made from a meat tray from Woolies, that gave the perfect turned up ends for the skis...
Now the wait is on until Friday morning when the winner is announced...good luck everyone!