Week 6 brought us a different style of challenge again with the following criteria:
* Create a card compendium to give as a gift.
* It must be made from at least 2 PP's from the same paper range.
* They must include a couple of cards to show how it is used.
* I would like the card compendium to look nothing like mine. (since someone has already made one in last weeks challenge)
* We require you to create an embellishment by taking a store bought embellish such as the flower shown and altering it in some way.
* Must make something and not just alter it by inking or using kindy glitz.
And here is what I came up with...
After this week, we now have 16 of us left in the competition.