Monday, January 6, 2014

The start of a NEW YEAR!

It's always an exciting time in our calendars when the New Year rolls around. For me it signals a fresh start....no resolutions, but just a spring clean of the mind and a whole heap of calendar dates to fill up.

I am so happy to announce that I have been asked to stay on the WOW Design Team for another year, and I am excited about all the wonderful chipboard, wood veneer and AltaMATZ I will get to test-run in the process. I have really enjoyed working with Suzanne, San and all the other girls on the team....roll on 2014 and let's do it all again, but bigger and better!


I have also been asked to stay on the challenge blog sites of 123 and Kraft It Up for another 6 month term. The challenge blogs are something I looove doing, just wish there was more time to complete all of them out there. 

I thought with the end of my year as a Scrapbooking Memories master which was a WHOLE heap of FUN, I would have lots of extra time, but it doesn't seem so.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, and if I were to make a New Year's resolution, it would be to update my blog MUCH MORE REGULARLY! Let's see how we go!

2 comments:

  1. You go Sue... A Happy Scrappy New Year to you xx congratulations on all the design stuff xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing all your lovely creations this year Sue!

    ReplyDelete