Wednesday, September 23, 2015

September Kraft+ Challenge

After an awesome crafty weekend just gone, I finally broke the scrapbooking drought. It seems my illness sapped me of all my mojo. so a weekend away with some awesomely talented peeps helped to get back into the swing of things.

And what better to start with, but a sketch challenge....one less thing to think about is always good!

This month the Kraft Plus Challenge Blog has a sketch challenge using triangles (the Tri Hard Challenge), and here is my finished layout....


...and a close-up of one of the wonderful titles that Words Or Whatever make....


Here is sketch for the challenge.....


It feels strange to be blogging again...not sure many people follow personal blogs these days anyway? Thanks for looking :)


5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Lovely take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply wow. Love the touch of yellow, the printed bits...the way you used that 'frame'....it works soooo well. Hard to believe you've not been scrapping for all that time!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at K+!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pretty much have one word Sue - wow! You have totally rocked this month's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sighhh...I simply love your take on the challenge! The colours, that dotted frame, those pics...everything. Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm the same as Paula.. I sighhhhed when I first saw this.
    Love every little detail.
    Thank you for playing along with K+ Sketch challenge x

    ReplyDelete