Monday, July 29, 2013

Colour Challenge at the Words Or Whatever blog

There's a new monthly challenge at the Words Or Whatever blog and it's an awesome colour challenge. Here's my example I did for the blog....


....using the colour palette below which is the only requirement other than using some WOW somewhere on the layout. I have used the 12x12 Checkerplate AltaMATZ for my background and the brand new Wood Veneer paperclips and 'smile' title. Aren't they just divine embellishments?


Here is a close-up of some of the layout.....


I would love to lots of you creatives have a go at this challenge! You can find all the details and some more design team examples here.



2 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Sue. Love the background effect, gorgeous photos and the touches of colour. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Janice this is gorgeous. I love the neutrals and just the little pop of colour at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete