Friday, March 9, 2012

Felt Flowers

Here is a layout I did earlier in the year for Chelley Bean Designs as part of the creative team there featuring Chelle's gorgeous handmade felt flowers.
The photo was taken of my friend's daughter Georgia, when they came to stay at my place after Christmas, and she forgot to put on sunscreen for her day at the beach. She was so miserable....but I loved the colours in the photo which inspired me to do the layout.



....and a close-up of the flowers...



These flowers come in a huge range of colours....



....and are sold in packs of 3 of the same colour for $3 at the Chelley Bean Designs etsy store.
There are lots of other beautiful handmade items up for sale too.

1 comment:

  1. Glad I found your blog again, Miss Sue! Have added you to my sidebar on my blog :)))

    ReplyDelete